This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 7 Year(s)
Looking for an adventure? Iran is a great destination with incredible landmarks and varying landscapes.
This 6-day tour with tour begins in Tehran, the second largest city in Western Asia, and is led by the professional team from Gapa Tour. During the first two days, visit the most famous and unusual places in Tehran. Next, head to Bahram Palace in northern Iran's Kavir National Park, 150 kilometers southeast of the capital city, and enjoy many fantastic activities in the Maranjab Desert like camel riding!
The beauty of the Maranjab Desert is incredible, and within the desert most notably is the Aran va Bidgol salt lake with its first Floating Island which resembles a lost ship on the high horizon of the wilderness. Explore massive sand dunes and forests of tamarisk trees.
At the end of the trip, enjoy meeting nomadic people and finish off with an exciting zip line activity!
This 6-day tour follows the below itinerary:
Day 1-2: Arrival and exploring Tehran.
• Sightseeing tour of the capital city, including the palace and many other highlights.
Day 3: Bahram Palace, on the way to Qazvin
• Enjoy a stay in an old caravanserai palace
• This is an exciting night at a traditional Iranian “camp” for traders
Day 4: Maranjab Desert
• Head off on a tour of the Maranjab desert and experience extreme activities and adventures like camel riding, off-roading, and camping in the desert.
Day 5: Nomads and Soosan Pasture
• A unique area to have a chance to visit local people and stay one night in the beautiful pasture, enjoying boat riding and zip lining
Day 6: Tehran and Departure
• Return to Tehran