This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 10 Year(s)
Leave the city behind while you explore the Stockholm’s archipelago and the Baltic Sea by kayak! Discover unique views of Stockholm and the outdoors from the water – the coastline will be a sight to remember.
Paddle out into a far-stretching world made up of over 30,000 islands! During this adventure you will be stunned by the beautiful scenery of one of Europe’s most unique environments, as well as have a blast trying a new activity with friends and family!
For this full day, 9-hour adventure, the experts from The Green Trail will pick you up from the Meeting Point (click) in central Stockholm and together, in their vehicle, head out of town to the coast to enjoy this excursion. New to kayaking? Don’t worry! The professional instructor will offer a kayaking lesson to help you become comfortable with the equipment and technique. Paddle out to sea and discover the beautiful Swedish coast! Enjoy lunch on one of the thousands of islands before heading back to the coast, pulling the kayaks out of the water, and heading back to the city. This will be an amazing adventure that you will never forget!
Have to be in decent physical shape to kayak and manage the outdoor weather
This 9-hour trip follows the below itinerary:
• At 10 AM, rendez vous with the team at the Meeting Point (click) in Stockholm
• The team will drive a short drive to the coast
• Receive equipment
• Receive an introductory lesson on kayaking: safety and technique
• Practice kayaking
• Embark on the tour out to sea
• Break on an island and enjoy lunch
• Paddle back to the coast where you departed from
• Pull out the kayaks, clean them, and put them back on the racks
• Shower and sauna
• Head back to the city
• Drop off at the Meeting Point (click)