At the foothill of Maglic, surrounded by Volujak and Snjeznica, the fabulous natural jewel is located – the largest and the most preserved primeval reserve in Europe, Perucica. Also called the lungs of Europe spreads at about 1500 ha. Living world of Perucica maintained numerous endemic examples of flora and fauna. About the richness of the primeval forest, testifies the fact that over 170 species of trees and bushes, and also over 1000 species of herbaceous plants are registered. In the heart of the primeval forest, there is waterfall Skakavac, over 70 meters high, which gives special visual beauty to the ancient forest. One can step into the woods only accompanied by the guide. If you consider yourself a nature lover, we can tell you with certainty that a hiking tour of this beautiful and unique primeval forest in Europe is a dream come true of every nature lover. Join us in this expedition.
Our terrain vehicles.
USD 43 for
- Departure from the camp at 09.00 with terrain vehicles to DragoÅ¡ Sedlo (saddle).
- Visit the lookout in Primeval Forest Perucica offering a view of the waterfall Skakavac (grasshopper) - 75 meters high.
- After that, we head on through the forest in the direction of Tunjemira, hiking downhill to the Suha, where the vehicles will wait for us.
- The trail is not difficult. Altitude was rising about 250, and about 850 meters downhill. Track length about 7 km. Walking time about 4 hours. Driving time in one direction about 1.5 hours. Camp - Dragos Sedlo 48 km.
- Arrival at the camp around 17 hours.