The Amazon region is one of the four natural regions in Ecuador. The provinces of Orellana, Pastaza, Napo, Sucumbíos, Morona Santiago, Zamora Chinchipe. It extends over an area of 120,000 square kilometers of lush vegetation, typical of the wet tropical forests.
Its boundaries are marked by the Andes Mountains in the western part of this region, while Peru and Colombia in the south and east, respectively limit. Join us and experience the Amazon rainforest views and face the adventure with our tour guide. They provide you with equipment and all instructions.
Personal Equipment Rubber Boots and rain cap
English speaking guide
Medical Restrictions & Other Requirements
1 Day(s) | Starting from
USD 70 for
- Meet at our office in Banos at 8:30 am.
- Travel by private car towards Puyo where we visit a rescue center for animals including monkeys, ocelots and caimans.
- Visit a beautiful waterfall, which is about two hours away from the cabins, in which we can swim and enjoy the tranquility of the forest. The stunning setting makes the area a memorable one.
- On the way back to a camp through the jungle we will have some explanations about the rainforest and its flora and fauna, when we will get to the camp we will have a traditional lunch.
- Go on a paddle canoe ride for 30 minutes on the Puyo river.
- Visit a viewpoint where we have an exceptional view of the rainforest.
- Continue our journey and visit the quechua ecuador indigenous community where you can watch how they make necklaces and bracelets. We can also practice the blowpipe and paint our faces with achiote, which is a natural paint.
- After this amazing adventure we will go back to BaÃ±os.