- Admire Georgia’s colourful seasons on this jeep tour
- Explore forests, mountains, and lakes and enjoy wine and a picnic
Duration: 1 Day(s)
Minimum Age: 5 Year(s)
Price: USD 104 for
What you will do...
This fantastic jeep tour will take you through the Dzama gorge, which is hidden between the valleys of the Borjomi forests and Kartli. Considered a sacred place for Georgians, there are around old and new monasteries in the area. Due to its close proximity to the capital (about 120-140km to Tbilisi), this is a favourite location that everyone must visit!
Surrounded by forest and a beautiful swamp is the gorgeous Bateti lake, which sits on a mountain plateau. Bring your camera because the different seasons create the most outstanding scenic views! While admiring the beauty, you’ll be offered a picnic barbeque and indulge in red wine tasting.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transportation to Gori in a new car
Professional local driver for the 4x4 Jeep
Off-Road Jeep Tour from Gori to Bateti Lake
Local expert guide
All necessary equipment
Picnic Barbeque lunch
Local red wine tasting
What's Not Included
Hat and sunscreen
Warm clothes during the winter season
Swimming gear for the summer season
Medical Restrictions & Other Requirements
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- You are recommended to bring warm clothes during the winter season.
- Also, don’t forget to bring your swimsuit with your during the summer.
Pick-up service from hotel
USD 104 for
Note: Minimum of 2 people required for a booking
- 8 AM - Enjoy a pick-up service from your hotel
- Be driven to Gori, in Eastern Georgia, in a new 4x4 jeep with a professional driver
- Head from Gori to Bateti lake with a local expert guide
- Enjoy a delicious picnic barbeque with bottled water and local red wine tasting
- 8 PM - Be dropped off at your hotel