- Explore Georgian mountains, villages, and rice fields on a quad bike!
- Visit the Borjomi national park and taste its famous mineral water
Minimum Age: 12 Year(s)
Ride through the beautiful Georgian hills with your friends on your own quad bike! Spend 2 hours exploring Mitarbi mountain, Bakuriani traditional villages, and rice fields. You will enjoy the easy-to-handle nature of the semi-automatic quad bike with a 250cc engine – it will be a truly enjoyable journey!
After the ride, settle down to eat lunch, which is either Georgian or international cuisine. Once done, you’ll visit Borjomi national park and get the chance to taste its famous Borjomi mineral water. Then return to your vehicles to head back to the city; or, if you opt for our drop-off service, we will drop you back to your accommodation at around 7:30pm.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
- 8 AM: Enjoy a pick-up service from your hotel in Tbilisi
- Drive around 2.5 hours to the adventure location
- Receive safety instructions from your local expert
- Head out for a fantastic 2 hours of driving through the Mitarbi mountains, Bakuriani traditional villages, and rice fields!
- After this, settle down to enjoy the lunch you bring OR, for an extra cost, enjoy a delicious lunch (a Georgian or International meal)
- Eat up then head to Borjomi National Park where you get the chance to taste the famous mineral water!
- Once the adventure is over, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Tbilisi
- Reach Tbilisi around 7:30 PM