- You’ll experience a thrilling ride down Georgia’s famous white waters!
Minimum Age: 12 Year(s)
Have you ever been white water rafting? The famous Pshavi’s Aragvi river has the best waters for this sport! If you want to try rafting, then this is the tour to book. At the beginning, you will receive expert instruction from the experienced team. After that, you will head down the river with your experienced instructors and have the ride of a lifetime!
Enjoy this rafting route that covers 15km and last for 1h 30min. The rafting experience will leave you full of adrenaline and ready for the picnic planned after the trip!
This tour is not ideal for pregnant women or people with recent injuries or back/neck problems.
• 8am: Enjoy a pick-up service at any hotel in Tbilisi
• Receive rafting instruction (20-30 min)
• Head out on the river to raft and have a fabulous time!
• Rafting lasts for about 1h 30 min
• The rafting tour starts in Magharoskari and ends in Tvalivi
• Enjoy a picnic after rafting on the river bank (available at an extra cost)
• Look forward to a drop-off service back to your hotel in Tbilisi
• Rafting season starts from the end of April and lasts till mid-October.
• Before each rafting trip, all participants undergo a special training session (20-30 minutes).
• Rafting is conducted by 8-10 seated standard rafting boats.
• Every boat is accompanied by a qualified instructor!