- You’ll admire the stunning architecture of Batumi from the sky!
Duration: 5 Minute(s)
Minimum Age: 5 Year(s)
Price: USD 69 for
What you will do...
Marvel at the amazing architectural heritage of Batumi with this bird's eye-view tour! This 5-minute tour of the city covers most of the city’s famous landmarks – don’t forget your camera! This is one of the most popular ways to experience the beauty of Batumi.
Professional helicopter pilot
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Pick-up and drop-off to hotels in Batumi
What's Not Included
Hotel pickup and drop-off to Tbilisi (available at an extra cost)
Same as Location
USD 69 for
Booking requires 5 people per flight; if you are solo, you can opt to pay for the entire flight yourself. Contact us for more information.
• Meet at the map location listed in Batumi
• Receive a safety briefing before the flight
• Take off and enjoy a fabulous 5-min tour of the city’s gorgeous architectural heritage
• Return to the ground with fantastic photos from your adventure!
• Transfers to and from Tbilisi costs USD $20 per person. A minimum of 5 people is required for this vehicle transfer; however, you can opt to pay the full $100 if you are solo.
• Confirmation will be discussed at time of booking
• Ensure to wear comfortable clothing; We recommend sunglasses and/or a hat
• Max weight per passenger is 300 lbs (136kg); this is a limitation from the aircraft manufacturer
• All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
• Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.