Biking is another fantastic way to discover the natural beauty of Goa.
Leave the beach behind for this 4-hour trip and explore the lush hills and enjoy the stunning views of coastal Goal. Get ready for an adrenaline-charged ride as ride the track through slopes, timberlands, angling towns, and little villas on fields. Experience the authentic side of Goa visiting Candolim and Sinquerim villages with their 19th-century lighthouse, centuries-old St. Lawrence Church, 17th-century Portuguese Aguaga Fort, and so much more!
Seize this chance to explore the “Real” Goa!
4-hour bike ride
Substantial snack after the tour
Light bikes, equipment, and safety gear
Stunning views of coastal Goa
Exploration of historic Goan landmarks
What's Not Included
Appropriate clothing to ride a bicycle
Medical Restrictions & Other Requirements
Wear appropriate shoes and clothing for riding a bicycle.
Must be able to ride a bicycle and also be in decent medical condition to ride / push a bike up a hill.
Same as Location
USD 35 for
This 4-hour bike trip follows the below itinerary:
• Meet the team at the Amigos, under the Nerul Bridge (click “Location”)
• Begin with a safety briefing and put on safety equipment
• Embark on the tour heading over the bridge, through the back ways of Candolim village, and then turn towards Squirm on the main Chogm Road
• Move along a dirt track and rise sharply towards the mountains facing the Arabian Sea
• Go along the hill and be amazed at the stunning panoramic viewpoints; enjoy this area where the following landmarks converge: the New Light House, the Aguada fort, the helipads, and the St. Lawrence Church
• The route then leads us downhill towards the Sinquirim fishing village & water sports jetty overlooking Coco beach
• After that, head to the lower Ramparts of the Aguada fort overlooking the vast stretch of unbroken beach belts of Candolim, Calangute, and Baga
• Return back to the Meeting Spot at the beginning