This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 13 Year(s)
Biking is another fantastic way to discover the natural beauty of Goa.
Leave the beach behind for this 4-hour trip and explore the lush hills and enjoy the stunning views of coastal Goal. Get ready for an adrenaline-charged ride as ride the track through slopes, timberlands, angling towns, and little villas on fields. Experience the authentic side of Goa visiting Candolim and Sinquerim villages with their 19th-century lighthouse, centuries-old St. Lawrence Church, 17th-century Portuguese Aguaga Fort, and so much more!
Seize this chance to explore the “Real” Goa!
This 4-hour bike trip follows the below itinerary:
• Meet the team at the Amigos, under the Nerul Bridge (click “Location”)
• Begin with a safety briefing and put on safety equipment
• Embark on the tour heading over the bridge, through the back ways of Candolim village, and then turn towards Squirm on the main Chogm Road
• Move along a dirt track and rise sharply towards the mountains facing the Arabian Sea
• Go along the hill and be amazed at the stunning panoramic viewpoints; enjoy this area where the following landmarks converge: the New Light House, the Aguada fort, the helipads, and the St. Lawrence Church
• The route then leads us downhill towards the Sinquirim fishing village & water sports jetty overlooking Coco beach
• After that, head to the lower Ramparts of the Aguada fort overlooking the vast stretch of unbroken beach belts of Candolim, Calangute, and Baga
• Return back to the Meeting Spot at the beginning