This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 20 Year(s)
Are you looking for an exciting outdoor adventure in India? Welcome to Ladakh, the most popular mountainous region in India.
On this 9-day tour, explore the beautiful landscapes of Ladakh through three adventurous activities: (1) hiking in the Ladakh mountains; (2) cycling alongside the Indus River, and (3) white-water rafting down the Zanskar River!
Breathe in fresh air on your hike, marvel at the magnificent mountains, admire the strength of the famous Indus River, and get ready for an adrenaline-charged rafting experience. Also, prepare yourself for a jeep-safari visit to the dream-like Pangong Lake, the endorheic lake of the Himalayas. The professional and friendly guides from Rocky Feet will lead your tour and ensure you have an amazing journey.
This Ladakh bike & hike tour is perfect for those who like a blend of challenging portions to pedal with hikes through challenging mountainous landscapes.
Enrolled participants need to submit a duly-filled medical report of basic wellness authorized by a certified physician.
Day 1: Arrival Day
• Arrival at Leh
• After lunch, visit Leh Palace & Shanti stupa
• In the evening, receive a briefing of the itinerary
• Stay at Leh
Day 2: Acclimatization Day
• Visit Khardung La Pass (5359 m)
• Stay at Leh
Day 3: Bike Day
• Spituk to ZingChen (18-15 km)
• Cycling beside the Indus River
• Overnight at the ZingChen camp site (3530 meters)
Day 4: Hike Day
• 5-6 hour hike from ZingChen to Rumbak
• Overnight at the camp site (4050 m)
Day 5: Hike Day
• 3-4 hour hike from Rumbak to Gondola Base
• Overnight at the campsite (4150 m)
Day 6: Another Trekking Day
• 6-7 hour trek from Gandala Base to Ski/Kaya
• Via the magical Ganda La (4380 meters)
• Overnight at ski camp site (3500 m)
Day 7: Rafting Day
• 2-3 hour trek from Kaya to Chilling
• Chilling to Indus-Zanskar confluence
• 3-4 hour rafting - Grade 3+ (35 km)
• After rafting, return to and stay at Leh overnight
Day 8: Jeep Safari
• Visit the dream-like Pangong Tso Lake
• 140 km on trans-Himalayan Jeep safari one way
• Return to Leh
Day 9: Day of Departure
• Drop off at the airport / hotel / bus stand
• Say good bye to Leh