Have you ever seen a lake within a desert? The majestic beauty of Ladakh Lake can best be admired on a Jeep Safari trip that allows you to explore the different regions of this stunning landscape. Enjoy different activities on this 9-day trip: jeep safari, hospitality, bird watching, and wildlife.
This cold desert in India, in the Trans-Himalaya region, constantly changes its color as the sun rises in the sky making it a must-visit destination for landscape photographers. It’s amazing how this barren inhospitable terrain has been home to the people of Ladakh for centuries. Today, it’s a great place for all sorts of explorers: trekkers, climbers, photographers, travelers, etc.
For those who prefer less activity but still want to explore the region’s culture, tradition, and wilderness, they can visit this adventurous place with the Jeep-Safari tour. You will be in safe hands with the professionals from RockyFeet.org team.
9-day jeep safari trip in Ladakh
Daily breakfast and dinner during the tour
All costs for travel by car as per the itinerary
Pickup and drop on arrival and departure in Leh
Breath-taking views of the beautiful remote, barren terrain of Ladakh
What's Not Included
Hiking or outdoor shoes
Warm clothing and gloves
Sunblock, sunglasses, and hat
Medical Restrictions & Other Requirements
Enrolled participants need to submit a duly-filled medical report of basic wellness authorized by a certified physician.
Pick-up service from hotel
USD 465 for
Day 1: Arrival Day
• Reach Leh: be picked up from the Bus stop or Airport and taken to the hotel
• Spend this day to acclimatize to Leh’s altitude of 3524 m (11,562 ft)
• Afternoon: visit the Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa by car
Day 2: Jeep Safari
• Sightseeing and Acclimatization in Leh
• Travel to 4 renowned monasteries: Shey, Thikshey, Hemis, and Stakan
Day 3: Jeep Safari
• Drive to Pangong Lake.
• Overnight stay at lake side Swiss luxury camp
Day 4: Jeep Safari
• Return from Pangong to Leh
Day 5: Jeep Safari Day
• Early morning start from Leh to Alchi
• En route visit Indus-Zanskar Sangam, Basgo Monastery, Likir Monastery.
• Return to Leh – Enroute Hall of Fame.
• Night at Leh hotel
Day 6: Jeep Safari
• Drive to Tso Moriri Lake
• Stay a Tsomoriri Lake
Day 7: Jeep Safari
• Drive to Tsokar Lake
• On the way, stop at Puga Valley to observe rare birds
• Stay at Tsokar Lake
Day 8: Jeep Safari
• Tsokar to Leh return
• Night Stay at Leh
Day 9: Departure Day
• Transfer to airport or bus stand
• Say goodbye to Leh
Unnamed Road, Chirgaon, Himachal Pradesh 171208, India