This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 18 Year(s)
Have you ever seen a lake within a desert? The majestic beauty of Ladakh Lake can best be admired on a Jeep Safari trip that allows you to explore the different regions of this stunning landscape. Enjoy different activities on this 9-day trip: jeep safari, hospitality, bird watching, and wildlife.
This cold desert in India, in the Trans-Himalaya region, constantly changes its color as the sun rises in the sky making it a must-visit destination for landscape photographers. It’s amazing how this barren inhospitable terrain has been home to the people of Ladakh for centuries. Today, it’s a great place for all sorts of explorers: trekkers, climbers, photographers, travelers, etc.
For those who prefer less activity but still want to explore the region’s culture, tradition, and wilderness, they can visit this adventurous place with the Jeep-Safari tour. You will be in safe hands with the professionals from RockyFeet.org team.
Enrolled participants need to submit a duly-filled medical report of basic wellness authorized by a certified physician.
Day 1: Arrival Day
• Reach Leh: be picked up from the Bus stop or Airport and taken to the hotel
• Spend this day to acclimatize to Leh’s altitude of 3524 m (11,562 ft)
• Afternoon: visit the Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa by car
Day 2: Jeep Safari
• Sightseeing and Acclimatization in Leh
• Travel to 4 renowned monasteries: Shey, Thikshey, Hemis, and Stakan
Day 3: Jeep Safari
• Drive to Pangong Lake.
• Overnight stay at lake side Swiss luxury camp
Day 4: Jeep Safari
• Return from Pangong to Leh
Day 5: Jeep Safari Day
• Early morning start from Leh to Alchi
• En route visit Indus-Zanskar Sangam, Basgo Monastery, Likir Monastery.
• Return to Leh – Enroute Hall of Fame.
• Night at Leh hotel
Day 6: Jeep Safari
• Drive to Tso Moriri Lake
• Stay a Tsomoriri Lake
Day 7: Jeep Safari
• Drive to Tsokar Lake
• On the way, stop at Puga Valley to observe rare birds
• Stay at Tsokar Lake
Day 8: Jeep Safari
• Tsokar to Leh return
• Night Stay at Leh
Day 9: Departure Day
• Transfer to airport or bus stand
• Say goodbye to Leh