Looking for a unique way to explore the sights and wonders of New Delhi in a unique way? Then step up onto a Segway and follow along!
Segway tours are one of the most fun ways of exploring a city: it beats walking, allows you to cover more ground in less time, and allows you to take paths that buses and cars are unable to.
This Segway tour in New Delhi offers you a unique view of the city while learning informative historical and current facts about India’s capital. The professional tour guides from Bird Hospitality Services will take special care of your safety and security, and they are on hand for any questions or requests for assistance. Each Segway rider will receive a helmet and additional security equipment (ie. elbow and knee pads) guaranteeing the best tour experience. The excitement begins with a brief training session and then a tour for 45 minutes of areas like the Secretariat building, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, and so much more!
Take your newfound skills to the streets!
Segway and introductory lesson
Safety training and safety equipment
Helmet, elbow and knee pads, etc.
What's Not Included
Pick-up and drop-off service to your accommodation
Medical Restrictions & Other Requirements
Same as Location
2 Hour(s) | Starting from
USD 35 for
• Meet the tour guide at 5 AM at the Meeting Point (click)
• Enjoy the peacefulness of the city before the busy workday begins
• Begin with a 5-7 minute training session on how to use the Segway
• For your own safety, you need to follow the strict guidelines provided during the entire tour
• After the training lesson, your group will be led by the tour guides
• Two guides will begin gliding towards the Secretariat and pause for a few minutes to take photos with the Secretariat building and Rashtrapati Bhawan in the background
• From here, proceed towards the Parliament building by taking a left turn on Vijay Chowk
• Then move towards India Gate on Vijay Chowk and enjoy the beauty of various ministry buildings en route while crossing various intersections safely
• Glide for almost 10-12 minutes before reaching India Gate
• Stop for a few minutes for some great photo opportunities with India Gate and Amar Jawan Jyoti in the background
Rajaji Marg, Meena Bagh, Krishna Manon Lane Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110011, India