This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 6 Year(s)
Fly high up in the air and explore Kuala Lumpur's views from the top!
At the break of dawn, the balloon will climb slowly to cruising altitude; you will drift silently with the wind and take in the most great perspective of Putrajaya available only from a hot air balloon. Often we fly over the city. Hot air balloons travel with the wind. Therefore, our flight paths each morning are quite a different day to day. You are likely to take in many of Putrajaya’s landmarks such as The Wawasan Bridge, The stainless steel Mosque, Palace of Justice and many more of Putrajaya’s lovely lake and buildings.
Cyberview Resort & Spa is your final destination of the morning to relax, reflect and indulge. Nestled in the heart of Putrajaya facing the beautiful lake, Cyberview will take you on a culinary journey. We are sure that you will still be on cloud nine and your pilot will join you for breakfast and chat about the hot air ballooning adventure you have just shared.
It's Not allowed to join a balloon ride if you :
- Went diving in last 24 hours.
- Are Pregnant
7.00 AM :
- Arrival of passenger at the Launch Field Carpark, Precinct 2
- Pre-Flight Refreshment
7.20 AM :
- Check in’ with Pilot
- Safety Briefing by the Pilot to the passengers
7.30 AM :
- Passengers board the hot air balloon
- TAKE OFF
8.30 AM :
- Pack the balloons with pilot
9.00 AM :
- Post Flight Breakfast with the pilot in Cyberview Lodge
9.30 AM :
- Pilot send passenger return to the Launch Field Carpark, Precinct 2