Embrace the early morning and get ready to experience a thrilling adventure! At the entrance of the canyon, there are 3 different abseil locations but the fun doesn’t stop there, as you will also see mesmerizing blue pools and marble-like walls, and find yourself jumping, sliding, swimming, and scrambling through the canyon! Following this, face the last challenge of hiking out of the canyon for 40 minutes. Once back at the entrance, sit down for a well-deserved rest and enjoy being served an Omani lunch by the professional and experienced team from ROVE.
Things to consider:
- Proper shoes are necessary for your adventure (i.e. non-slippery) - Equip yourselves with a small backpack to carry water and snacks - Waterproof your equipment if necessary (i.e. mobile or camera) - Drive yourself to the adventure location or … - We offer transportation from Muscat on request for an extra $26 USD / person
Snacks & drinks
Full technical gear for safety & abseiling
Same as Location
USD 105 for
• 7:30am - Meet & greet at the “Location”
• 8:30am - Briefing on the track, gear, and safety
• 9:30am – Let’s rove!
• 3:30pm - Your lunch is ready
• 4:30pm - Depart back to Muscat