This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 6 Year(s)
Are you ready to embark on one of Oman's best hiking trips? If you are, then a visit to Oman's Wadi Shab is a must whether you are an Oman resident or coming to visit. It's undoubtedly one of the best hiking destinations in Oman! Not only will you enjoy breathtaking sceneries along the way, you will also enjoy unmatched views of aquamarine pools, waterfalls, and terraced plantations. Whatever type of adventure you enjoy the most, you can now experience it at Wadi Shab from swimming to hiking to climbing.
There are ropes in the cave which you can use to climb up the waterfall and then jump into the pool or climb over to another small reservoir. Swim through a small split to get to the cave, explore dark pools and cascades, and cool off in the fresh waters. After a day of hiking in Wadi Shab, for an additional cost, you can choose to relax in the luxuriously wonderful Wadi Shab Resort. If not, the professional team from Freedom of Tourist Adventures will drive you back to your hotel in Muscat.
* Should be physically fit for hiking and swimming at 2000m+ altitude
* Not recommended for people with walking difficulties
This 1-day hiking tour follows the below itinerary:
• Pick-up from hotel or accommodation in Muscat at 8AM
• 2-hour drive to Wadi Shab
• 45-minute trek to the Wadi Shab pools
• Swimming in pools for about one hour
• 45-minute trek from Wadi Shab back to the vehicles
• 2-hour drive back to Muscat