- You get to kayak to your campsite and sleep under the stars!
Duration: 1 Day(s)
Minimum Age: 10 Year(s)
Price: USD 217 for
What you will do...
Eager to leave the city behind and camp under the stars? Instead of heading to the desert, jump into a kayak and explore the caves and rock formations in Bandar Khayran. The waters off the coast of Muscat are teeming with marine life – make sure you bring your camera!
Guided by a local kayaking expert, you will paddle in your long-distance kayaks to a campsite on a secluded beach. Enjoy dinner made for you on the beach and afterwards stretch out under a blanket of stars – the view is incredible! After breakfast, enjoy the morning exploring the beach, snorkelling, kayaking, or deep-rock climbing. Then, hope back in your kayak and head back to the city!
Water and juice
Omani dinner and breakfast (next day)
Local kayaking expert and guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
Safety equipment (lifejackets, etc.)
Long-distance kayak, paddles, and camping equipment
Visit multiple locations within Bandar Khayran
What's Not Included
Hat and sunblock
Change of clothing
Swimming gear and towel
Waterproof bags for electronics
Pick-up service from hotel
USD 217 for
This package requires a minimum of 2 people.
- 3pm: Meet at Bandar Khayran or request a hotel pick up (included)
- Receive safety instructions and safety gear
- 4pm: Set off on this adventure in your kayak led by your local expert guide
- Explore the coastline for 3 hours in your kayak
- Reach your campsite and enjoy a delicious dinner
- Camp under the stars
- The next day, enjoy breakfast and explore the area
- You can snorkel, kayak, or try deep-water climbing (which is climbing rocks, and if you fall, you're safe because you fall into the ocean!)
- After the team breaks down the camp, you’ll head back to Muscat by kayak
- Kayaking route back will take about 3 hours
- 11am: You will arrive back in Muscat