Explore the south parts of Lisbon Portugal by electric bike on amazing a 3-hour tour from the city center. Our guided tours on electric bicycles give you a chance not only to keep yourself active but to have fun while exploring one of the most beautiful of all Lisbon sight.
Cross the Tagus River by ferry, cycle to the Almada and Christ the King statue. Explore the neighborhoods of Baixa, Belem, Ribeira das Naus, and much more.
Lock and helmet by request
Insurance, Bicycle/e-bike (per person) and Professional Guide
USD 45 for
- Meet at the lively square in Martim Moniz, where the legendary tram No. 28 departs, and ethnic shops and cafes can be found on every street corner.
- Continue into Baixa (Downtown Lisbon), stretching from the riverfront to the elegant Avenida da Liberdade. Marvel at the cobblestone streets and imposing squares, before going to Ribeira das Naus.
- Explore Lisbonâ€™s waterfront, where many of the Portuguese ships of the â€œAge of Discoveriesâ€ were built. Learn more about Lisbonâ€™s global adventures in Belem, located at the mouth of the River Tagus. See sights such as Belem Tower, built in the early 16th century in the Portuguese Manueline style.
- Next, cross the Tagus River by ferry to continue by bike to the statue of Almada e Cristo Rei. Get up-close to the outstretched arms of Christ the King, and enjoy breathtaking views back over Lisbon.
- Along the way, your guide will provide valuable historical information, tell engaging stories and little-known facts, and give you the option to stop and taste a typical Portuguese pastry and some hot wine before your return to the meeting point.
Rua das Fontainhas Rua de Sao Lourenco 29, 1100-341 Lisboa, Portugal