Explore hidden gorges, rappel, jump and slide down waterfalls, and discover the thrill of canyoning for yourself. Switzerland has long been a hot-spot for canyoning, and Interlaken, with it's surrounding mountains and lakes, lends itself to some of the best canyoning locations in the world. From easy family-orientated trips to advanced high-intensity adventures, Outdoor Interlaken offers canyoning on all levels suitable for everyone's appetite. Our highly trained and qualified guides will provide the perfect balance between fun and safety as you explore spectacular environments normally inaccessible and experience the thrill of canyoning.
More Information you get at www.outdoor-interlaken.ch
Duration: 3 Hour(s)
Minimum Age: 12 Year(s)
Price: USD 124 for
What you will do...
Our local canyon covers every aspect of the sport and makes an excellent introduction to canyoning. Travel through tall, narrow gorges and get up close and personal with nature. Short and sweet, this half day canyon will whet your appetite for more, and it is only a short five-minute drive from our base. Digital video service available – a professional video guide will travel the canyon with you taking great footage of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order you're personalized and edited video in advance!
Free drink after the trip
Canyoning Equipment, professional guides
hotel pick up and drop off service
Changing rooms and hot showers available at our base in Interlaken.
USD 124 for
- Duration: 3.5 hours including transport and changing time
- Pick up at your hotel/hostel/train station
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Prepare canyoning equipment
- Drive to the start of the canyon (10 Minutes)
- Instructions, comprehensive safety talk
- Canyoning â€“ approx. 1.5 - 2 hrs. in the canyon.
- Drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base (10 minutes)