This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 6 Year(s)
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf through enchanting islands, amazing architectural structures, and beautiful beaches. This spectacular tour takes you to the most exclusive waterfront developments in the region. Begin your trip by gliding through the stunning vista of the Dubai Marina before heading out into open water where you will cruise around and pause for those perfect photo opportunities. Choose from three options, a 45-, 70-, or 90-minute tour, which cover a variety of the iconic sights Dubai has to offer: Dubai Marina, Palm Lagoon, Burj Al Arab, and the Palm Jumeirah Islands with its luxury villas and the Atlantis The Palm hotel.
These tours are ideal for world travelers, couples, families, and corporate groups alike. The crew at The Yellow Boats always puts safety above all else ensuring that an experienced and fully qualified team mans each of the boats. To help them do their jobs better, the latest GPS navigation and tracking equipment are on board the crafts as well as DSC VHF radios. This will be an adventure to remember!
* Expectant mothers are not permitted onboard
* The minimum requirement for children is that they are over 15kg for safety reasons
Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and 5-star Atlantis The Palm Hotel
* Cruise through Dubai Marina marveling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts docked, and the vibrant urban lifestyle that the development supports.
* Tour around the Palm Jumeirah Islands where you will catch a glimpse of the luxurious villas on the different islands, as well as amazing close-up views of numerous fabulous 5-star hotels with the prominent Atlantis The Palm hotel at the pinnacle.
* The first iconic building in Dubai and a 7-star hotel is a must see, Burj Al Arab; there is no better way to see this hotel than from the sea.
Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis The Palm hotel, & Burj Al Arab Tour
* Cruise around the Palm Jumeirah Islands where you will catch a glimpse of the luxurious villas on the different islands, as well as amazing close-up views of numerous fabulous 5-star hotels with the prominent Atlantis The Palm hotel at the pinnacle.
* Cruise through the Marina around the Burj Al Arab; this is the first iconic building in Dubai and a 7-star hotel built on a manmade island out in the sea. This is a must see and there is no better way to see this hotel than from the sea itself. The tour will get you up close and personal with this hotel providing great photo opportunities as well.
Come on board for a slow paced 45-minute panoramic tour of Dubai Marina and Palm Lagoon featuring its beautiful skyline, magnificent 21st-century modern architecture, exclusive yachts docked, and the sheer exhilaration and vibrancy of a chic, urban lifestyle.