This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 6 Year(s)
If you are an adventure enthusiast, then this tour is for you! Step up for a spectacular Quad Bike ride in the desert and have the thrill of your life. This tour offers an action-packed day where you reeve off through the trackless dunes.
After the professional team from Saifco Travel briefs you on the rules of off-road driving, get on your automatic Quad Bike, wear your safety gear, and away you go. Enjoy the adrenaline rush as you set off on your dune exploration that is fun-filled and extremely thrilling.
After quenching your thirst for desert driving, proceed to the desert camp where you can enjoy the Arabian atmosphere. Enjoy the entertainment: try the unique experience of riding a camel; get a Henna temporary tattoo; smoke sheesha; dress up in traditional costume for a photograph; and, so much more. Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee is available to recharge you after the desert adventure. Later in the evening, feast on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner. Relish the Arabian cuisine while the belly dancer and Tanura (twirling) dance shows entertain you for the remainder of the evening.
The tour concludes with your friendly safari guide dropping you back to your hotel with memories to last a lifetime!
We advise not to participate if passengers have pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems, as they may be adversely affected from the desert drive.
We are unable to accept passengers below 3 years and over 65 years.
The itinerary for this 6-hour tour is as follows:
• Enjoy a pick up from your hotel in Dubai between 3:00 and 3:30 PM
• Drive to the desert and meet the Saifco team
• Receive lessons on how to operate a Quad Bike
• Get on your automatic Quad Bike, wear your safety gear, set off
• After Quad Biking, proceed to a desert camp
• Enjoy the activities available: camel ride, Henna temporary tattoo painting, trying traditional costume, smoking sheesha, and more
• Refreshments: soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee
• Later in the evening, feast on a BBQ buffet dinner
• Entertainment shows: belly dancer and, also, a Tanura (twirling) dance show
• Drive back to Dubai and drop off at your hotel around 9:00 or 9:30 PM