This adventure will leave you wanting more!
Minimum Age: 7 Year(s)
Go Fishing like a local is a unique tour leading you into the inner life of local fishing people. Discover the exciting and hard life of local fisherman by learning to lift big fishing nets out of the water, using the little basket boat locally called “THÚNG CHAI” to get fish out of the net and spreading fishing nets named “RO” into a professional circle to catch fish and many kinds of samples.
This tour provides you with a cultural window to the life of the fishing community. It is perfect for anyone who wants to get out of town to see the rural life first hand while enjoying rural activities and lots of open space.
Let’s have a memorable holiday by joining in the daily work of fishers.
* Pick up at a reception at 8:30 am by our tour guide, then transfer to the local fishing village. Along the way, you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Vietnamese countryside with its rice fields, water buffaloes, birds and the friendly local population.
* Learn about the daily life of Vietnamese fishers, their families, and their communities.
* Take on board to the river and have your hands in catching fishes by round net and cast net.
* Enjoy using THUNG CHAI bamboo basket boats and head to the underwater palm forest to explore the peaceful coconut-palm waterways of the past war.
* Enjoy our delicious Vietnamese lunch before returning hotels.